This project has been completed.
Last year I presented a mystery for Southern Samplers…the local guild I belong to and offered it here for TQP members and followers of my blog. My friend Jan suggested a mystery with a twist this year and I’ve been scratching my head ever since. 🙂 She suggested a self-directed sort of mystery where I design a layout and give you some choices for what might go in certain areas of the layout.
It’s certainly been a challenge! For me. Lol. I started working on this project a few months ago and I was almost ready to start posting it when all of a sudden…without any warning….EQ6 went crazy and I lost all my quilts.
I had to start over…from memory of my last drawing and what I could remember of the last quilt layout.
Enough of that…now for some details:
- This is a self-directed Pseudo-Mystery.
- Why is it called a Pseudo-Mystery? Parts of it will be a mystery and parts will not. You will have to make some choices along the way—or you can use the designs I am using in my quilt.
- Size without borders: 42″ x 63″
- Size with plain 4″ border — option #1: 52″ x 73″
- Size with border option #2: 56″ x 78″
- Size with border option #3: 54″ x 75″
- I do not have sample quilts made because every one will be different!
- Therefore—there are no specific, scientific or otherwise worldly listings of fabric requirements.
- What does that mean? You will need to be flexible in the amount of fabric you buy or use from your stash.
- I will release at least one clue per month…probably more than one.
- Clues are subject to removal after one month so make sure you do not miss one.
- We all have life issues but…sorry….missed clues will not be e-mailed. There’s just not enough time for that.
- Feel free to share the link to my blog with others. However downloaded/printed clues/instructions are not to be shared. Please be respectful of copyright.
Watch for the “loosely-defined” fabric requirements and our first clue in the next post.
If you plan to join me for this adventure, leave a comment! If you want me to include your name in a mailing list for notification be sure to give your email addy.
Looking forward to a fun time!